[MASTER BUG?] Rhino 8 local origins for individual objects?

IMPORTANT MASTER FEATURE

FBX import export true local origins for individual regular objects.
I import an FBX with custom local origins, but Rhino ignores them.
And place the objects in the wrong position.
I try to move the Relocate Gumball, but in Rino 8, it loses the position; bug?
Next, I try to move the Relocate Gumball in Rino 7,
but they lose their location when exporting them in FBX.

Looks like missing a hierarchical name list of nested objects by pivot point.

Actual
It is a master bug because it is impossible to have a constant workflow between software.
Workaround was exported as few times as possible. Move and rotate manually.

ps: bug example RH-52783, and presume RH-66325, RH-63060, etc…

Are developers working on this critical feature?
Is there any plug-in? For example, did Bongo fix this problem and import-export correctly?

the only concept in rhino that matches your “hierarchical name list of nested objects” is nested blocks

An object pivot has been added to objects for V8. Getting the IO plugins to support it is logged as an issue here.

Please elevate this from bug to MASTER

I could not import any vehicle into Unreal using FBX or Datasmith.
For two weeks, looking and fighting for a workaround using Blender, DataSmith, and Unity as a middleman to get the FBX work in Unreal. Also, OBJ is not working in Unreal. Now I will try Omniverse as a middleman workaround. I also try block.

Blender has problems because it is in meters and Unreal in Cm. So for importing an in Unreal, Blender has issues with the animation bone center. I also purchase Unreal Marketplace add-ons, but they fix some problems only. More info: Blander3 To Unreal 5 2023 pipeline - Feedback & Requests - Epic Developer Community Forums

CONCUSSION
Since the Rhino mesh can´t export individual blocks or object origins, there is no known workaround, and always stop shipping by design. Please consider it a Master bug.