Mapping boundary and randomly generated surfaces to an existing surface

I have been trying to develop a surface wave for my current architectural project. The point was to design a wave with a hexagonal structure as the base system to the landscape. My hopes would for this to be a surface application noticeable from the street with the random infill cells set to different layers(grass/concrete for rendering). Though the problem I’m having is applying both the random infill and extruded boundary surfaces to the existing surface. I have tried to create surfaces from the plines generated from the EvalSrf within the srf apply grouping but have been unable to figure out a solution. These are a series of scripts that work by themselves but am struggling to merge them into a cohesive design.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate any suggestions!!

Edit-1: The srf apply grouping was created because I was having difficulties applying the original offset grid to an existing srf. It was a different way to attach the curves or generate the curves on the existing srf. Some of this work was class tutorials and code found online.

remapping.gh (25.9 KB) wave3.3dm (15.2 MB)