I am having a problem where Make2D is not producing expected results, results I used to get.
This morning I made a simple model, created from extrusions. One version is Boolean Unioned together, one is still the simple shapes, selecting either produces the same results. When I select either, and use the following options, I only get a single view result (Front).
I was trying to make a quick drawing for pricing this morning. Usually this would take me 10 minutes from start to annotated drawings and outputted DXFs. Now I am spending 20 minutes looking for an answer and then asking the question here.
I am not sure if this is a R6 build Issue or a local issue. My current version:
Version 6 SR11 (6.11.18348.17061, 12/14/2018)
My rhino settings and system info is below and the model should be included in this post. Quick highlights:
Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz
NVIDIA Quadro P1000
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Rhino System Info.txt (1.9 KB)
System Info.txt (65.5 KB)
Metal Shoe Rack.3dm (1.3 MB)