Make2D error

Hello everyone,

I’ve been having some serious problems with Rhino after upgrading to Rhino 6 from Rhino 5. This is one of the major ones.

The Make2D command is having trouble with Third Angle Projections and First Angle Projections. When selecting the command, selecting First Angle Projection and pressing OK, nothing happens. When selecting Third Angle Projection, it only produces the front view.

This is particularly difficult when trying to make workshop drawings for a large model with multiple parts as every view has to be done manually.

It doesn’t make a difference if it is multiple parts or single parts being drawn or if the parts are made again from scratch. The problem still occurs.

Is anyone else having this problem? There are multiple computers with Rhino licenses in my office and each of them is having the same problem.

I have attached a video of the problem and the file the video has recorded.

It should also be noted that it doesn’t happen with every model, it’s around 50% of the time.

Please help - Thank you :slight_smile:

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/mcneel/uploads/default/original/3X/8/2/821e8b0bae6ff9a90eba07a57fda05203fec9f8c.mp4 Make 2d error.3dm (319.5 KB)

Hi Dan - can you please run SystemInfo in Rhino and post the results? Also can you post or send to tech@mcneel.com one of the files that gives trouble?

thanks,

-Pascal