Make 2D does not take into account draw order?

Understood.

Just for the record, today some cyan lines draw on top of black, and some do not, despite the fact that they are all on top of the black. Make2D’s behavior is erratic, and makes no sense at all.

Too late now, already bought a license.
In the future, you might want to avoid oversights on the specific functionalities you sell your products on.

https://www.rhino3d.com/6/new/make2d

“Make2D has been completely rewritten to provide faster, better, cleaner, more customizable results.”

Guess it will have to be completely rewritten, again. :+1:

Everything we wrote is true and accurate. Make2D is faster, better, cleaner, and more customizable. Never did we say it was perfect, nor that it did everything everyone expected.

You’re the first person to report this problem (to my knowledge) after it being in use publicly for a year and a half. And I’m grateful you reported it.

You’re welcome to return it, no questions asked, for a full refund, for any reason. I highly encourage you to do so if it doesn’t do what you need. Contact your reseller for details. You’ll need a Rhino 6 license to test out the WIP when your feature request gets implemented.

It will have bug fixes. It will have SO MANY R6 bug fixes that it will almost justify the purchase for us. Buying the next version of software for bug fixes. Just think about that!..

How can you blame your customers for not beta testing the features of your software in time, when you hadn’t yet decided to abandon debugging it. Are you serious?

Oh yeah, I see how those were worked out in R6 WIP…