I have been building banners for a new website with no trouble until today. When I typed out my text as I have been doing for some reason some of the letters are not being applied to the the surface when placed and or the letters are not being completed. This is the sixth or seventh banner I have done so I know that this has been working fine all along.
I opened Rhino 5 32 bit and had no problem doing the same thing. I also opened Rhino 4 and had no problem.
I have attached a screen shot of my results and I am in hopes that someone can be of help on this bug.
I restarted my computer and this had no effect.
All my best … Danny
P.S. I tried this with more than one font. In the screen shot there were two c’s prior to the other four letters