In the December 16 build , my “invert hide” and “invert freeze” macros are lagging - it takes 2 to 3 seconds before it works where in the previous build it was instantaneous.
I haven’t changed the macros and it also happens in a new file with just two single lines in the document. Manually invert hiding happens as fast as I can type “in hi” - which is faster than 3 seconds.
FWIW, the macros are simply:
IF _Invert _Lock
IH _Invert _Hide
Seems to be working normally here… Either using the stock toolbar buttons with those macros or creating a custom alias… --Mitch
Yeah… hate it when that happens…
Well, at least the feedback makes one look further into the user-specific things…
- RH5 behaves as before.
- A new file in Serengeti and picking the “Small Objects - Inches” template doesn’t misbehave.
- RH5 and Serengeti use the same custom template upon launch.
- My custom default template includes 3 layouts with 1 detail and a bunch of line and text objects each.
- Deleting those layouts does not help.
- Putting the display mode to a standard one (modified wireframe but the settings apply to the application irrespective of template) doesn’t help.
OK, it gets weirder…
Starting a new file with my custom template shows the problem.
Saving, closing, and reopening that file does NOT misbehave. It’s been a long while since I started a new file and so this might be something that has been around for a while.
One more test:
Launching Rhino > New > use my own custom template - No problem. So it doesn’t look like it is template-specific…