Mac Pro retina 13" model 2015 it's ok for rhino?

Changing mac, hi everyone I’m thinking of changing laptop, I’ve a MacBook Pro 15" mid 2010 upgraded to a 512 ssd and 8gb of ram.
I’m thinking of swapping to a retina pro 13", mostly due to a combination of saving money and portability needs.
When I’m in the office I usually plug my laptop to a 24" apple display so screen it’s not an issue.
I usually use rhino just for drawing and 3D Modelling in architecture .
Any advice/suggestions

I’ve been using Rhino on a base model 2015 13" Macbook Pro (i5, 8gb ram) for several months. Rhino has crashed and hung a hand full of times, but runs like butter 99% of the time.

Thank you very much for your answer, but Would you suggest it as main working laptop…since I’d plug it to a 24" apple display while in the office and considering I spend 30% of my working time presenting projects to clients ?
Thanks
Andrea

I think the new, small screen 13" MBPs, have either an embedded Intel HD “iris” chip or an AMD Radeon chip.
These both work well for OSX applications including Rhino for OSX, but are pretty bad for Windows OpenGL based applications like Rhino for Windows.
The problem is there aren’t any good Windows OpenGL drivers for them. The Intel chips are not accelerated but they generally work.
AMD Radeon division quite supporting OpenGL at all back at the end of 2013. Since then, the Radeons have really been crap for Windows OpenGL applications like Rhino.

I have an old MBP with an Nvidia GeForce card. It’s hard on battery life but it works great running native Windows on a Bootcamp partition.

If you’re expecting to be happy with a new MBP running Windows on a Bootcamp partition, then I think you’ll be very disappointed.

i have a MBP retina 13, mid 2014.
i5 2,6, intel iris 1,5 gb, 8 gb ram, 256 ssd, osx 10.11.2
rinho works great!
it’s fluid and stable!