Lots of error while loading RIR

GH_Load_Ex.txt (3.5 KB)

each time i open RIR it loads a lot of error then Revit doesn’t respond

Revit 2022.1
rhino Version 7 SR11
(7.11.21278.7001, 2021-10-05)

these error doesn’t appear while working with Rhino and GH but only when opening RIR

This looks to be more of a grasshopper error- where you have an issue with your packages.

Take a look at them within the Special Folders within Grasshopper- I suspect this issue would also happen if you just opened rhino on its own and loaded gh.

The error looks like its saying that the script you are trying to open is using a package that you do not have installed, just download the package from food4rhino.

There’s Not any problem Gh When I start it from Rhino without revit, These problems appears while using RIR !

There is probably a .dll conflict with a Revit plugin of some sort not allowing it to load. If you are given an opportunity to send an error report we might be able to identify it.

https://www.rhino3d.com/inside/revit/1.0/reference/known-issues#grasshopper-add-ons-are-missing-in-revit

https://www.rhino3d.com/inside/revit/1.0/reference/troubleshooting#search-for-conflicting-plugins

Edit: I see you have Enscape installed, that’s most likely the one.

GH_Load_Ex.txt (3.5 KB)

I’ve chosen to unload Enscape from the beginning to avoid this conflict and still facing these problems
I don’t know why this happened as I have RIR and Enscape from along time and I didn’t face all these problems before
@Japhy what should I do now to avoid all these errors and after all the messages Rhino won’t open from Revit

If you create a folder called “Rhino-Inside-Revit.log” on your desktop
Several log files will be created there showing the progress while loading.
Zip and upload please. Rhino - Upload to Support
Removing the folder disables the logging

1 Like

Please see this as well. Rhino.Inside®.Revit

Also should mention that you can uninstall Rhino.Inside.Revit from the add remove programs and reinstall rather quickly (without a full computer reboot), which you should do after unloading the Enscape.

1 Like