Looking for a Dutch or Flamish Rhino talent

Hi,

I’m looking for someone proficient in Rhino to take over my work for a client. Because I have to focus fulltime on another project I can no longer provide the work I’ve been doing for him for over a decade.
The core of his need is creating 2D layouts of 3D “tent like” surfaces. Think 3D lofted surfaces that get unrolled and edited to be made into exports for CNC cutting. Over the years I have created a workflow that I can (partially) convey to give your possible cooperation a headstart.

Apart from these type of projects there are less frequent projects that involve large scale printing on such 2D layouts based on 3D projected textures. For those I have setup a specific Rhino workflow as well yet they can be regarded completely separate from the more regular projects.

Note that these are small projects 1 day max every now and then. So if you are looking to complement you client base this could be a great opportunity.

The Dutch or Flamish requirement in the topic title is there to make sure communications can be in (fluent) Dutch.

I mainly provided my services via email and phone, with an occasional visit. So expect to travel to Eindhoven every now and then.

Let me know if you are interested. When in doubt of your skills don’t hesitate as it’s probably work you can make yourself familiar with in a short time.

-Willem

2 Likes

Hi Willem,

I notice its already 25 days ago when you placed this message. If your still looking for someone. I would be interested in the work your offering.

I am a dutch guy living in Eindhoven.

Groeten, David