Line Styles Bug

I created a new line style, fine.

Then I created did ADD and copied the setting from the previous style to the next style, Even with the same settings, the lines appear different.

If I create a copy using COPY I get a different line style

I can reproduce the issue in V7.

I tried it in V8 and it seems to work fine there.
Adding, copying, importing, and using the added linetype seemed to work fine.

I added a defect report, but because the new V8 code works, I suspect it may be too late for fixing this in V7.

When I went back into the V7 file again, it seems to have sorted itself out.
The previews and everything seemed okay.
This may be an initialization buglet.