I have discovered some minor bugs, mainly concerning the translations. Hopefully this is the right thing to show these bugs here. Otherwise please delete this thread.
Thanks - and this is an excellent way to report bugs!
I just tested these bugs in the latest build (6.0.18009.19341, 09/01/2018) and all are solved but the following three:
Bearbeiten > Anordnen > […] bringen
Werkzeuge > Objektfang > Knot
Visualization of Raster in Optionen; the above displyed errors are solved, but new ones appeared instead
I’m going to report the last one in Youtrack and try to fix the others in my current Strings project.