I found a tool that could help testing if there is an incompatibility between two Revit plugins, it’s free and open source.
It allows you to disable all but one plugin easily and test if it works.
If it works alone then you can enable more plugins and test again until found if two plugins are not compatible.
To download and install please follow instructions found here:
- Download the tool from Bitbucket here.
- Find where you downloaded the zip file and unzip it.
- When unzipped, there will be a BIN folder; browse into the BIN folder then the Debug sub-folder.
- Run the tool by double-clicking on the exe file.
- In the window that opens, pick your version of Revit (or go with all if you like).
- The data grid will update to display all of the machine wide and the logged in user specific add-ins installed. You can pick and choose, invert, select all, then simply click on the “Enable/Disable” button to either enable or disable the selected add-ins.
- Once you’ve made your choices, start Revit in the normal manner. Simple and easy.
Or download it from here.