Leopard plugin - "Select" tollbar components disappear

Dear @GeneKao and Leopard development team,

Thank you for the great plugin! A very nice and useful tool for interaction with GH geometry!

I run into an issue when using the “Select” toolbar. After closing my script and opening it again, all the components from “Select” Leopard toolbar that used to be on my canvas as a part of definition are gone. As a reference, I made an empty file (see attached .gh file ) with a couple of Leopard components, where the one from select toolbar has also disappeared, once I closed the file and opened it again. On the screenshots the state of the canvas in the test file before and after reopening.

I am working with Rhino 6.

When opening the file, grasshopper Event Log returns the following -

Component Leopard’s SelectMeshFaces {d034f952-6c32-4bb1-92b3-7aeb2e3a66d7} failed to deserialize itself: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Component Leopard’s SelectMeshEdges {4166a2b4-837b-4720-a0c3-facc6baae616} failed to deserialize itself: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Component Leopard’s SelectMeshVertices {d02ee654-ecc8-409e-9f8f-d12edba29c1b} failed to deserialize itself: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This issue reminds me of the one described here, although, I am not sure if they have a similar origin. https://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/diva-components-disappear-from-canvas-upon-re-open?overrideMobileRedirect=1

Could there be anything, that I might look into to fix it?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,
Ekaterina

201126_leopard.gh (10.4 KB)