Hi there. I’ve installed the latest version of HumanUI (not something I’ve installed before) and Biomorpher v0.7. https://www.food4rhino.com/app/biomorpher and things seem to be running fine (albeit outside of Revit**):
Just checking, both HumanUI and Biomorpher use .NET Framework 4.5. However they do share some common libraries (Helixtoolkit and Mahapps), and I’m not sure how Grasshopper prioritises loading of these, according to version no., etc. I’m guessing that’s the source of the issue. Checking the version numbers:
I know I have struggled to get MahApps 1.5 to work for Biomorpher, hence sticking with 1.4 for the time being, but that could be causing the issue. On the flip side, I notice HumanUI uses an old version of HelixToolkit, but as the error is flagged when simply opening a window I would suspect it is the Mahapps version that causes the issue. However, please try installing the latest version of Biomorpher and let me know how you get on because it does seem to work fine for me. If you’re still having issues, I can maybe try again to get things working for the latest Mahapps release.
** I can’t bring myself to install Revit I’m afraid to test it out, apologies!