Lands Design “Release Candidate II” is now available for download .
This should be the very last free release before the commercial version. It adds some really cool features, like Satellital images from MapBox when importing terrains. Here are the main new features it includes:
- Satellital images from MapBox when importing with the redesigned Earth elevation data command.
- New Slope marker object.
- Automatic Terrain divisions for cut&fill and paths.
- Now you can use a tilted curve to create a cut&fill.
- In Top views, vegetation objects are now ordered based on its height.
- Now in Plant Photo you can select any photo from your hard drive.
- Hatches in Shrubs, Groundcovers, Zones… are now optional.
- Compatible with VisualARQ 2.7
Commercial version will just add many more realistic plants.