Lands Beta VI is now available for download.
This new release is fully compatible with Rhino 6, adds new features and solves most of the issues reported by users:
- Runs on Rhino 6. (Besides on Rhino 5 64-bit and Rhino 5 32-bit.)
- Faster Billboards generation and better reuse of texture images and materials.
- Seasonality changes shown on the Rhino viewports instead of only on rendered images.
- .ArTree files support.
- Quick selection/unselection of Lands objects by type from the Lands Edit Panel.
- Now you can add Plant Photos to Rows and Forests even if they combine different Species.
- Now you can label Plant Rows and Forests even if they combine different Species.
- Now you can select any object to be used as sprinkler symbol.
- Added preview of the selected block in Fences, Rows, Sprinklers and Sprinkler Matrixs.
- New laDeploy command to get a 3dm file for delivery composed of Rhino primitive objects only.
- Now hidden parts of Lands objects will not be rendered.
- Now Terrains elevate the index contour texts so that they are always visible even if the Terrain mesh is shown in a solid way.