Knot/Parameter spacing is based on the curvature of the input curve

Hello everyone!
I look at “FitCrv” command, the knot spacing in resulting curve is based on the curvature of the input curve, knots are closer together in areas of higher curvature.

I want to know how to make the knots closer together in areas of higher curvature. What are the rules or mathematical algorithms? Is there anyone who can help me ? Thanks!

If I know the principle, the nurbscurve is a parametric equation, I can set the spacing of parameter closer together in areas of higher curvature, then divide points on a curve according to the parameter spacing.

833afb0d183e1370fe2a0427df23dc5

//Joann

Hi Joann - are you making your own NURBS curves, or? What is it you want to accomplish?

-Pascal

Hello Pascal! I want to generate a sequence of a prescribed number of points on a parametric curve with control of their distribution.
The distribution of points varies according to curvature of the parametric curve

a2fc020fea1c4b535e5dedc6194a117
//Joann

Hi Joann - so the curve exists, your goal is to mark it with points that vary in spacing according to curvature, is that correct?

-Pascal

Yes, Pascal. I have N points, and I want these points to be distributed according to the curvature of the curve