Karamba3D Error

I’m trying to determine the axial force diagram of a trussed structure. I have already modeled and assembled the structure, but when I use the Analyze Model component, I get the following message: “1. There are 3 rigid body modes in the system. This means some parts can move freely without causing deformation.
Try to use the ‘Eigen Modes’ component and activate the display of local coordinate axes: the first eigen-mode will be the rigid body motion.
If this does not help, check whether you have a pinned support directly attached to a hinge. A hinge introduces an extra node which may cause the problem.
When analyzing a flat shell structure, one has to lock the rotation perpendicular to the plate in at least one node.”

As you may see in the image below the structure is quite simple, but I don’t know why the elements move as if they are not connected to each other.

I have seen other forums with this problem, but I haven’t been able to fix it so far. I don’t know what could be wrong, and I don’t really know what else to do.

Attachments:
Truss.gh (23.3 KB)

you have not set any translational supports and therefore your structure moves

Thanks for replying, Matthew. Originally I had set translational supports, but the problem was still there.

Well if you only set translational supports, then your structure an still rotate so if you apply a horizontal load, the structure would be kinematic. However if you only apply vertical loads, then it calculates.