I work with rhino in long time but I’m beginner in kangaroo.
Now I’m testing bouncy solver to get boundary (curve X) that reduced by building coverage ratio.
- Curve X : polyline with 6 vertices, area is 276
- Point A, B : anchored Point
- Polygon Area : reduced Area (276*0.7=193)
- Point on Mesh : point on inside curve
- Angle A: anchored Angle A
- Angle B:anchored Angle B
Running Solver, it didnt work in my expectation.
1,2,3,4 are work but 5,6 are didnt
The Curve which is Output of Solver, make unintended intersection.
Can you help me any point?
I attached Rhino and GH files. and 4 images of them.
I think This is beginners question, please guide me.
thank you for reading.
and Is there any manual for Kangaroo website for beginner?