Kangaroo 4.2 on grasshopper rhino 5 does not have multi pipe command

So to get this to work on a mac mini mid 2011 running windows 7 on 32gb of ram on Rhino 5. I first right click the zipped document an unblock everything in the downloads filed an click apply then okay. Next I then directly drop the kangaroo zipped file from downloads to C:\Users\Your_Pc_NameAppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\Plug-ins\Grasshopper()()…Following up with the grass hopper plugin folder, Open Rhino 5 common Grasshopper. Then simply drag an drop the zipped fil an its content stored separately in the grasshopper plugin folder into the running plugin grasshopper. Beware your noe prompted to replace all or okay with some red circle with a dash through it promoting you to update to the newest grasshopper. I even tried to dig through rhino 7 put it seems to be embedded in the plugin folder for a transfer. How does one run multi pipe through the plugins grasshopper utilizing the newest kangaroo to obtain multi pipe?

Christian Carey
FIT

Hi @Christian_Carey
Multipipe is part of Rhino and Grasshopper in Rhino 7.
It’s not part of Kangaroo, and not something you can install in Rhino 5, sorry.

If figured somewhat off a bypass to multi pipe a rhino 7 doc to rhino 5. Simply nurbs to mesh then regress mesh back to poly surfaces an save as a rhino 5 doc.

That makes no sense, but no you can’t, as was explained.

1 Like