Just got WIN rhino! In JP it was 20%off and some tutorial books for grasshopper

I don’t see too many sales so went for it.
Started using WIN Rhino at work but, finding the UI to be a bit mind twisting.
Wanna get used to it at home use as well.
Just need a good laptop to take around now…

Proud of you Toshiaki!!

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Was using macRhino and just need to get used to WIN ver. Looking forward to all the plugins!!!

déserteur!!!
anyway who needs plugins when you have a mac :blush:

1 Like

Will be still using mac feels more intuitive :wink:
Just need faster learning of windows for my job.
90days free use is alright, but 20%off deal now comes with win rhino tutorial book and grasshopper tutorial book!

1 Like

and you get the possibility to play with wip 6 of rhino.

but i am interested why you say the UI is mind twisting, are you a beginner? i must say about 8 years ago when i just started using rhino having also no cad experience i tried to compare it with illustrator or 3d applications like C4D, but after a few hours of riding it i got fond of its versatile and precise way of working and even prefer to make 2d vektor works here than in illustrator for instance

Intermediate user I suppose but I got so used to mac rhino so the change to win rhino UI takes a bit used to. Either that or I played around with my mac rhino settings which I may need to do similar with win rhino.

ic, well the mac version aligned over the years from how i see it, so it might not take too long. but anyway enjoy your pre xmas gift and dont skip reading that grasshopper book :wink:

1 Like