LAVA Laboratory for Visionary Architecture is looking for a parametric designer passionate about digital fabrication, coding and design to work on a series of international project involving digital fabrication as a new constriction means for building industry.
LAVA (Laboratory for Visionary Architecture) was founded in 2007. Directors, Chris Bosse, Tobias Wallisser and Alexander Rieck, have designed the city centre plan for the CO²-neutral Masdar City, the Michael Schumacher Tower in Abu Dhabi, Future-Hotel-Prototype in Duisburg and a new university master plan in Saudi Arabia. LAVA is 2016 Laureate for the prestigious European Prize for Architecture.
LAVA explores frontiers that merge future technologies with the patterns of organisation found in nature and believes this will result in a smarter, friendlier, more socially and environmentally responsible future.
LAVA combines digital workflow, nature’s structural principles and the latest digital fabrication technologies with the aim of achieving MORE WITH LESS: more (architecture) with less (material/ energy/time/cost). LAVA is 2016 Laureate for the prestigious European Prize for Architecture.
What we offer:
- work in a young and flexible team of internationals
- work on international project for well known brands
- office environment with amenities for free time activities
- competitive salary
- temporary accommodation opportunity
What we expect:
- background in art, design, architecture or building science
- perfect knowledge of rhino and grasshopper
- coding and scripting skills
- passion about digital fabrication and parametric design
- self motivation, ability to work independently and in a team
You can apply through our website: https://lava.poolarserver.com/quicklink/pageApplicationUpload.aspx