Is there a list of known issues with Rhino+Yosemite?

I’m thinking of upgrading my machine - currently running 10.9, but I also need to teach with it on Friday and wonder if there are things I should look out for or just stick with 10.9 for the moment… Thanks, --Mitch

I just installed yosemite over 10.9 in the last two weeks. So far everything seems to be working fine with rhino. Be forewarned, however, that it totally borked my bootcamp install so now I can’t boot into windows/rhino. There are several threads on the apple forums of people with this same problem, so it seems to be a bug that apple will have to fix soon.

If that’s not a big deal for you then yosemite and rhino seem to play nice

bob

if you use a trackpad for navigation/macro gestures, you may want to hold off on updating to Yosemite.
everything seems fine with my mice (logitech)

OK, that’s good to know, I don’t do trackpads but my students do, so I’ll tell them to hold off for a bit… In the end, to be on the safe side, I might be better off sticking to Mavericks for a few weeks more…

Thanks, --Mitch

hmm… maybe it’s not a yosemite problem…

so, in conclusion, i don’t know if there are any issues with yosemite and rhino :smile:

i’m in the middle of a design and it’s working just fine for me with a mouse so that’s pretty much the extent of info i can offer.

Rhino works fine, I’ve had no problems so far but the machine does seem a little sluggish overall since updating.