Is it possible to load a toolbar and plug-in remotely?

Is there a way to remotely load a toolbar and plug-in in a new Rhino 6 install? I’ve been able to control almost everything else through a batch file, but these two items still require interaction.

Also, the new advanced settings are another area it would be advantageous to be able to manipulate remotely. Is that possible? For example, take Toolbars.TabHeightPadding and change the value from 0 to 2.

I was hoping that was controlled in one of the settings XML files, but it doesn’t appear to be the case.

Thanks,

Dan

I think, if Rhino6 works the same as Rhino5 did, that you can add plug-in and toolbar locations in the Windows registry.

I don’t have a link for the toolbar, but that can be done as well.

I don’t think it does. We have xml files that contain all the settings, whereas V5 had registry entries.

I’ve examined the xml settings line by line and I didn’t see any reference to plug-ins or toolbars. I’ll look again in case I missed it. I’ll take a look in the registry too.

Thanks,

Dan

Plug-in registration is (still) in the Windows Registry for Rhino 6.

– Dale

Great, I will find that tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dan

Edit: I found my plug-in and exported the key. What about the toolbar? Any hope for automating that install?

Thanks.

Thanks Dale.