Join PJ Chen on this popular 3-day Intro to Rhino for Jewelry Design workshop for both the jewelry profession and all creative fields. It starts with fundamental CAD knowledge and functionality using Rhino. The same practice can be applied product design, appliances, arts and crafts projects, toy design, interior design, and more.
Course Objectives: Understand and customize Rhino 5 interface
- 2D curve and 3D solid commands
- Surface commands and their applications
- Ring model with precision tools
- Control point editing on curve and surface
- Stone setting in 3D modeling
- Model analysis and export files for 3D printing
- 2D drawing- orthographic drawing (technical drawing)
- Basic rendering with Rhino render
Location: The Engineering Society of Detroit building
20700 Civic Center Drive, Suite 450
Southfield, MI 48076
Date: May 8-10, 2017
For more information please contact PJ Chen.
What is a RhinoFabStudio? A RhinoFabStudio™ (fabrication studio) is a small-scale digital workshop, certified by McNeel, with an array of Rhino and Rhino compatible software and computer controlled tools and training. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods and materials needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.