Interpolate Curve through points using Read Command File?

I have a large number of points created through ptGridArray. The points are shifted in the z axis. I’d like to draw lines through the points, resulting in a large series of parallel lines.

For example, I have a grid of points named:

G(0)(0)
G(1)(0)
G(2)(0)
G(3)(0)
G(4)(0)
G(0)(1)
G(1)(1)
G(2)(1)
G(3)(1)
G(4)(1)
G(etc)(etc)

I want an interpolated curve (InterpCrv) connecting points 0,0 to 1,0 to 2,0 to 3,0 to 4,0. I then want another interpolated curve connecting points 0,1 to 1,1 to 2,1 to 3,1 to 4,1. I’d like the InterpCrv to be 3 degrees, Uniform Knot.

What’s the proper way to format a text document to have this done using Read Command File?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Myron,
Do you already have the paneling array created in your document, or do you like to add it through the file you are reading?

Hi Rajaa,

I already have the paneling array created. There was kind of an extensive middle step to identify and move a large number of points in the z axis, and I wouldn’t know how to combine that step with a step creating a curve between the points.

Does this answer your question?

Hi Myron,
Sorry for late reply. I thought discourse notifies when you reply, but I did not receive one in this case.

You will need a script to create interpolated curves through columns or rows. I attached a Grasshopper definition that should help you. Let me know if it is useful.
interpolate_cols.gh(6.8 KB)