Interpolate Crv

There is a way to avoid the gaps marked with hexagons? How could I get a perfect intersection there?
interpolate.gh (6.5 KB)

interpolate_reV1.gh (11.6 KB)

2 Likes

dude I really appreciate your interest for help into this community I hope someday I can return you in some way that passion. Crack!

Ey @HS_Kim Me again I’m trying to get rows flip with path mapper results miss some rows, the initial pattern in the curve breaks the order so What would be the process If I just take 1 list eliminating duplicated points and try to order in rows and columns with path mapper thanks again…sorry for this dumb questions :expressionless:
no flip matrix.gh (8.7 KB) no flip matrix

Hi @HEEN,

Something like this?

The dupPt (removeDupPoints) component is from Kangaroo 2. If you still use an older version, you can substitute it with the same component from that one.

no flip matrix 2.gh (8.7 KB)

1 Like

Path Mapper is sometimes tricky…

no flip matrix_re.gh (12.4 KB)
This one create a correct result.

no flip matrix_reV1.gh (12.7 KB)

1 Like

Yes it is! thanks Could u explain me how path mapper works in this case?

I need take a look deeper into Path mapper

Yes, it does a simple renumber mapping, which means that your initial paths {A;B}(i) of the current branches get renumbered to the path indices {i}(A).
I believe you had something like:
{0;0}(0), {0;1}(0), {0;2}(0), ..., {1;0}(1), {1;1}(1), {1;2}(1), ..., {A;0}(i), {A;0}(i), {A;0}(i) ,
which got renumbered to:
{0}(0), {0}(0), {0}(0), ..., {1}(1), {1}(1), {1}(1), ..., {i}(A), {i}(A), {i}(A) .

In your case this is necessary to make the Flip component work. It doesn’t accept complex tree structures. This has to do with how matrix operations work!

1 Like

thanks man whats is the difference between write {i}(A) and {i}(path_index) ? at the end is the same condition?

Hm, I guess it’s the same? I’m not exactly sure myself. :thinking:

Not really, sometimes is very confuse grasshopper for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes