I’ve been customizing colors, building and saving my owm toolbars, exporting options with those colors and docked windows I’ve chosen and so on…
Doing this I’ve been limited to edit some features of the graphic interface… It’s not a big problem but I’d like to know if is there a way to do it. I introduce those I’m refering to:
1. Is it possible to unlink the objects color into any layer? For example I want to assign red color to a layer but I want lines into this layer to be green and surface edges to be blue by default. Is this possible?
2. Is it possible to scale the line styles (dashed, hidden, etc) in order to get a concrete size for dashes and gaps?
3. Is there a way to use bold or italic characters into the layer manager?
4. Is the color of the flying tabs bar editable? I’m watching it always blue and it’s a bit anoying if you use a color combination different than the default.
5. Is it possible to change the default colors list? I don’t want that green or magenta anymore and I’m always clicking to other… big list… accept… and when I use another color the last one disappears and next time I have to go into the other colors list again… I know I can match object colors through the Properties window but it would be great to edit the default list of colors…
Thank you very much to everybody spending time into this thread, I hope it can be useful for you too