Insertion des fenetres

Losqu’on place des fenêtres en plan, la première s’insère correctement (valeur d’élévation réglée dans le panneau “propriétés” par rapport au niveau sélectionné dans le panneau “niveaux”). Par contre les suivant ne se placent pas à la même élévation.
La seule solution que j’ai trouvé pour insérer plusieurs fenêtres est de sortie de la commande (echap) après chaque insertion de de recommencer…

Hi @guillaume.dupas the insertion of windows with different elevations while running the vaWindow command works fine on my end. Is your problem related to the second window that is not properly placed between two walls? can you attach that model? This should work fine as well…

Hi,

I try to insert several windows at the same elevation… it works fine when I insert one window then press ESC and vaWindow again. It doesn’t work when I insert 2 windows with tje same command vaWindow (the second one is not insert at correct elevation)…

The model in attached file

Thank’sExtrait.zip (1.9 MB)

Hi Guillaume,
I can’t reproduce the behavior you describe. Or at least we are doing it differently. Please let me know if you are doing it differently than I: