Information not displayed in properties Rhino 6 wip mac

Hi,
I have found that when I import geometry already on different layers and I look at the properties panel it is greyed out.
Change the properties panel to “show inspector panel” and then back again and it displays the properties however when selecting geometry on different layers thereafter the properties do not change unless you repeat going to “show inspector panel” and back again.

In the attached I have selected geometry on the layer “is_t4_thru” but the properties panel displays “os_default_thru”. In fact whatever is selected the properties panel information does not update

Hi Gurney - can you give me a blow by blow to repeat this?
@gurney1 - it looks like we can reproduce this now - thanks for the report.
thanks,

-Pascal

Hi Pascal

Attached is a 3dm file created with the wip

If you select to outer square which is on layer “outside” you will see in the properties that it correctly gives the information

Now select the inner square which is on layer “inside” you will see that the properties do not update.

To get the property panel to update you must change the property panel to show inspector panel and then back again.

If you draw another entity and put it on layer 3 all properties will then be greyed out until you change the property panel to show inspector panel and then back again

Hope this helps