Industrial Design - Consumer Product Design and Innovation Portfolio

Hi, Rhino community! I am a highly skilled Industrial designer with over 6 years experience using Rhino 3D CAD software. I work as a freelancer and in corporate, and I’m currently looking for new opportunities to utilize my skillset. You can view some of my work at my online portfolio website at www.coroflot.com/mesquitta.

My goal is to raise the profit margin at any company by creating innovative and mind-blowing design. Apple is one of my premium benchmarks for great design and the marketing of it thereof. I enjoy all aspects of industrial design from ideation to sketching to prototyping, and from furniture design to toys to automobiles. I have a high mechanical aptitude and is a perpetual innovator with numerous inventions under development. I am positive, ultra-extremely hard working, highly self-motivated, and a great team player, as well as an individual go-getter. I would love to join your team!

I believe I am unique in the field of industrial design, as I have a knack for developing great and winner aesthetic designs for products, as well as engaging in creative/innovative design engineering. I feel I would be a great asset to any team looking for a highly creative and innovative industrial designer and who also has a high mechanical aptitude.

work for Apple :wink:

that’s an older listing but still open… i think they’re always looking for people like you.

(that said, you’d probably have to move to California)

At Jeff Hammond, work for Apple? Hahaha! And yes, that is an old job post, but thanks for that post irregardless. I was once contacted by a recruiter to work for Apple on a top secret project (was the Apple Car) but I didn’t have the needed software experience, which was NX/Unigraphics :(.

1 Like