I need help redoing this geometry/ are you ever finished learning Rhino?

The crazy thing is that I sit in front of Rhino an unhealthy amount of time, and I still have so much more to learn. The software is elegant and powerful, but I feel like I’ll never have the time to learn more programs geared towards animation/industrial engineering. I tried Cinema4D for a day and just went back to Rhino because its familiar -but no matter how familiar it gets, there’s always more to learn. Cinema is great for animation, but not a good modeler. Rhino is the opposite. But your job can’t just be Rhino… can it? Dying to learn SolidWorks too…

Maybe Im using the same 10 tools too often, but given the geometry of this plane, how would you go about remaking it? Very similar appearance, but clean geometry. It was a good 2 days of work, and it renders pretty well, but the mesh is a mess which will cause issues in the future. Im already having FilletEdge issues in certain areas. Which tools would you use? Im getting to the point where as long is the item stays as a ClosePolySrf I can live with myself. I might pay someone to rebuild it for me because I have other work to get to. But if you have any tool suggestions, I would appreciate it! I want to perfect the geometry before adding things like logos, lights, cameras, flaps…

why not?

what do you want to do with this model? is it for only render, or make it really?
how can we help you, we don’t know, what you want, you want to remaking it, but in what? wich way?

Right now Im just rendering, but I would like to be able to create 3D printable parts based-off it one day. That would require really clean geometry. Also, I just can’t fillet the winglets.

excuse my english so bad, but i don’t know what is winglets…

1521408191325-2

Do you have Sketch or drawing of what you want…