I cant see objects in Rhino

Sometimes after zoom out or rotating I cant find my objects how to find zoom extended is not help in this case. Origin plane is also not visible

How far from the origin are your objects located?

1 Like

Even after moving to origin 0,0 im getting this issue

Hello - please post a file or send to tech@mcneel.com with a link back to this topic in your comments.

-Pascal

1 Like

DEmo.dwg (8.0 MB)

Hello - find the layer Roads or Green area, select the obects on that layer and Zoom Selected -these objects are very far from the origin (~ 9127189.254 millimeters) and should be moved closer. The rest of your objects are in outer space and should probably be deleted.

-Pascal

1 Like

how to find this and after I moved a selected block not the whole cad file to origin 0,0 I’m facing difficulties in finding it. I removed all other unwanted blocks. when I click crlt A it shows 6 objects selected but I cant see where it is?

Hi -

When you have found something in the scene, run Distance and type 0 for the first point. Then snap to something that you see. That will give you the distance to the orgin.

I don’t know what you moved, what you deleted, and what crit A is so it’s hard to tell what you are seeing. In the attached file, I’ve moved what looked like the important part of the file to the origin and deleted the rest…
Demo.3dm (10.7 MB)
-wim

1 Like

Thanks sir. Sorry to ask this could please able to share small GIF or small video showing how you do that.

Hi -

I’m assuming you are asking about the distance check?
2020-12-07 Distance
HTH,
-wim

1 Like

This too sir, when I did the dwg moved to origin but when I click rotate button it got vanished sir. But I open attached file you sent it have no problem at all. So I was thinking anything I did wrong in moving to origin so I asked you to share GIF of that sir.

Hello - please try: Select all the objects on the Roads layer. Zoom Selected. Make a window selection around the entire set of objects that you see. Run the Invert command. Delete. Does the file behave better now?

-Pascal