Hull Design and Fairing Level 1 & 2 - Live Online Training
May 5-14, 2020
By RhinoCentre N
This training course teaches you Rapid Hull Modeling for ships, yachts, workboats, and multihulls.
Develop competency in Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA/ Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls.
Follow and finish the Hull Design and Fairing Training Bundle now in two weeks:
- The three training modules are covered in four live training sessions–two-hour sessions every Tuesday and Thursday.
- In between the live sessions you practice the exercises as self-study with the instructional videos and written exercises.
- Intensive training is scheduled in weeks 19 and 20. In week 19 the live sessions are May 5 and May 7 and in week 20, May 12 and May 14.
- For trainees around the world, each session is offered twice per day. Central European Summer Time (CEST): 09:00 - 11:00 and 17:00 - 19:00 hour.
- Maximum of 10 participants per session.
- Mandatory prerequisite for this training is Rhino Level 1 training or a couple of months working with Rhino.
- The trainer is Gerard Petersen, one of the developers of the method and fairing professional.
- After you send in some tasks, you receive a certificate of completion.
- There is an option for 1-4 hours of extra personal training support.
- To kickstart your hull modeling and fairing jobs there are two extra support programs of 8 hours or 16 hours.