Hull Design and Fairing Level 1 & 2 - Live Online Training May 5-14, 2020
By RhinoCentre NL
This training course teaches you the “Rapid Hull Modeling” for Ships, Yachts, Workboats and Multihulls.
Competences of the training are: Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA/ Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls.
Follow and finish the Hull Design and Fairing Training Bundle now in two weeks:
- The three training modules are covered in four live training sessions of two hours. The first week a two hour session on Tuesday and Thursday and the second week again on Tuesday and Thursday.
- In between the live sessions you practice the exercises as self-study with the instructional videos and written out exercises.
- The training intensive is scheduled in week 19&20. In week 19 the live sessions are at May 5 and May 7 and in week 20 at May 12 and May 14.
- For trainees around the world, each session is offered twice per day. Central European Summer Time (CEST): 09:00 - 11:00 and 17:00 - 19:00 hour.
- Maximum of 10 participants per session.
- Mandatory prerequisites for this training is Rhino Level 1 training or a couple of months working with Rhino.
- The trainer is Gerard Petersen, one of the developers of the method and fairing professional.
- After sending in some tasks, you receive a certificate of completion.
- There is an option for 1-4 hours extra personal training support.
- To kickstart your hull modeling and fairing jobs there are two extra support programs of 8 hours or 16 hours.