Hull Design and Fairing Level 1 & 2 - Live Online Training
November 10, 12, 19, 26
By RhinoCentre NL
This training course teaches you rapid hull modeling for ships, yachts, workboats, and multihulls.
Develop competence in Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA/ Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls.
Follow and finish this training within three weeks:
- Three training modules are covered in four live training sessions of two hours. In between the live sessions, you practice self-study exercises with the instructional videos and written exercises.
- The intensive training sessions are November 10, 12, 19, 26.
- For trainees around the world, each session is offered twice per day. Central European Summer Time (CEST): 09:00–11:00 h. (Group 1) and 17:00–19:00 h. (Group 2).
- Maximum of 10 participants per session.
- The trainer is naval architect Gerard Petersen, one of the developers of the method and a fairing professional.
- After sending in some tasks, you will receive a certificate of completion.