Hull Design and Fairing Level 1 & 2 - Live Online Training
June 2, 4, 9 and 11, 2020
By RhinoCentre NL
This training course teaches you rapid hull modeling for ships, yachts, workboats, and multihulls.
Develop competence in : Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA/ Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls.
Follow and finish the Hull Design and Fairing Training Bundle now in two weeks:
- The three training modules are covered in four live two-hour training sessions. The first week a two-hour session is on Tuesday and Thursday and the second week again on Tuesday and Thursday.
- In between the live sessions, you practice the exercises as self-study with the instructional videos and written out exercises.
- The intensive training is scheduled in weeks 23 and 24. In week 23, live sessions are June 2 and June 4, and in week 24 they are June 9 and June 11.
- For trainees around the world, each session is offered twice per day. Central European Summer Time (CEST): 09:00 - 11:00 and 17:00 - 19:00 hour.
- Maximum of 10 participants per session.
- Mandatory prerequisite for this training is Rhino Level 1 training or a couple of months working with Rhino.
- The trainer is Gerard Petersen, one of the developers of the method and fairing professional.
- After you send in some tasks, you receive a certificate of completion.
- There is an option for 1-4 hours of extra personal training support.
- To kickstart your hull modeling and fairing jobs, there are two extra support programs of 8 hours or 16 hours.
POSTED BY CARLOS PEREZ AT 8:23 AM