How to use the "Anemone" plug-in to generate this image effect

I am new to grasshopper. Please tell me how to use the “Anemone” plug-in to generate this image effect. I found it on this link.Growing and Branching Lines with Regular Starting Conditions – Example 10.5 | Generative Landscapes
1dafa4eb21d48f673fa81c647a23d28

Anemone.gh (11.7 KB)

Not even close. Your Anemone loop is empty and your base Curve param is not internalized.

at this link the Author shows how to create the whole definition: Growing and Branching Lines – Example 10.4 | Generative Landscapes

he also attached the full picture of the definition with component names:

1 Like

I improved the formula later, but there are still some problems.
Anemone.gh (27.2 KB)

I improved the formula later, but there are still some problems.
Anemone.gh (27.2 KB)

I notice differences here:

I would also add the very same group and labels the Author is using, as they are very helpful in copying the right stuff

I also believe these should be Curve Length instead of List Length

I checked, there is nothing wrong here

I changed it to Curve Length instead, it’s still the same

you are right, I was wrong, there’s nothing wrong in that part, and List Length is OK to stay

after a second check the only relevant difference is this Range component that needs to become a Construct Domain:

Anemone_Re.gh (28.7 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you very much inno for your patient answer. I still have a question: What are the detailed differences between my Range component and his original one?

Range produces a list of values, not a domain. In this case, that list of values is treated by Random as 101 domains!

Use temporary text panels to examine component outputs.

1 Like

That’s what it looks like, thanks to Joseph_Oster’s answer