How to separate a list that has n (where n is really big) sublists into n lists without using explode tree

Hi

I’m trying to separate a list that has many partitions into either a collection of lists or alternatively, I would like to find a way to do a mass addition of all the elements in each partition.
I can’t use explode tree because I have 8760 partitions which have 20 values each. If you are wondering why I have this problem and can suggest a different approach, it’s because I am modelling multiple PV surfaces (20 of them) and the output of the component gives me the AC energy per hour, but for each surface individually. So I want to sum the energy for all my surfaces and know every hour of the year how much energy I converted.

Thanks for your help
Ellika

Did you try the Mass Addition (“MA”) component?

Originally that wasn’t working because the output had text and numbers and when I used the input list component to separate them, and then connecting numbers to MA, my computer would freeze and I’d have to reboot. But somehow, when I read your message and I tried again, I figured it out :slight_smile: so thanks haha