How to see two different magnifications of raster image at same time?

Hi,
V5
I am placing lines on a raster image at the edges of an item in a photo (PictureFrame displayed photo), its pixelating and blurred when zoomed and I need to see a more normal view of it at the same time as I am zoomed in trying to place a line on this blurred enlargement.
One can zoom in and assume halfway across the blurred edge is the true edge, but to see the normal view at the same time would be helpful.
is this dual view in ‘Front’ view possible ?
Perhaps I have to make ‘Left’ view also ‘Front’ view and a different magnify ?

Steve

Hi Steve - you can use SplitViewportVertical (or Horizontal)
Rhinoceros Help?

-Pascal

Hi Pascal, thanks,
before I try and then get another problem, may as well ask, how does one then undo the split, ?
I presume one can widen the views by dragging.?

Steve

Hello- you can close a viewport (CloseViewport, making sure the right one is active, I’d prefer if that command asked for a pick, but it does not) and yes drag vp borders.

-Pascal

Hi,
I had ‘front’ as the only view,ranSplitViewport and it split but with others back in the view, unable to get front views to be the only two, as one cannot double click both front woeds at same time.

dragged the borders to minimise the others.

I had the right of the two ‘front’ ones active, wishing to keep it viewable, ran CloseViewport and it went black !
right click blackened each viewport the r/c was done over.
had to go viewports tab and chose standard 4 port display to get back to normal.

Steve