How to make anchor points

ask.3dm (11.9 MB)
ask.gh (9.8 KB)
I was wondering how the points of the strips could be anchored along the drawn curve, gradually climbing towards the anchored point. the strip should not lose its width.
pdf shows what I said.

IMG_1580.pdf (661.9 KB)

Can you internalize your geometry (surface and curve) in the gh file and post it? Right click on the respective components and click on internalize data.
I’m unable to open your 3dm file as I’m on rh6

You can go through this page for how to ask effective questions and get faster answers on the forum:

sorry I’m quite new, but I think I don’t have to internalize data to help understand how my file works.
ask.gh (8.6 KB)
ask.3dm (8.4 MB)
I ll attach an exported version to rhino6 if can help. :smiley:

sorry I’m quite new, but I think I don’t have to internalize data to help understand how my file works.

it helps so that people trying to help you don’t have to download 2 files, and the rhino file is usually much heavier. Next time you can just post a gh definition with internalized data. The lesser the friction, the faster your problem gets solved.

For example, this is your file internalized:
ask_internalized data.gh (57.5 KB)
See how one needs to download only one gh defition of 57KB vs two files almost equal to 12MB.

It also reduces a lot of hassles

Also I’m unclear as to what you want to accomplish. The pdf is empty. Could you post an image of what you’re trying to achieve??