How to delete a Fillet Edge I did a long time ago?

I did the command FilletEdge a long while ago since i’ve been working on my project. I would now like to delete it but I cannot simply undo it because I’ve done a lot of work on the same file since then. Is there a way to delete a FilletEdge?

If you’ve not shrunken the trimmed surfaces, you should be able to extractsrf on the fillet, delete it, then untrim the remaining surfaces.

Thank you this worked. The only thing is that the surfaces sometimes extended past where I needed. Is there a way to avoid this or quickly delete it or do I just have to manually trim it all?

Thank you this worked. The only thing is that the surfaces sometimes extended past where I needed. Is there a way to avoid this or quickly delete it or do I just have to manually trim it all ?

It is going back to before I trimmed it at all but some of the trimming I need.

Where did the trimmers come from before? Maybe they’re still there.

So I used BooleanDifference to subtract from a slope that is not uniform using these red blocks. I then fillet’d the edges. Even if I click just to untrim the fillet edge, it untrims the entire shape into matching that part of the red block. Then it ends up hanging off all the edges which I tried to manually trim all of but it’s a little too difficult to get it all right.

EdgeSrf worked…Thank you!