How to Connect Points from 3 Data Sets

A. If points (A, a, b) have been rotated 120-degrees counter-clockwise, then based on the compatibility rule, it is expected that the last 3rd pair numbering (Green Arrow) should have been reversed compared from what GH is showing. My expected numbers are shown in Violet. Could anybody please clarify and confirm this observation.
B. If points (B, r, s) have been rotated 120-degrees counter-clockwise, then based on the compatibility rule, it is expected that the pair numbering (Yellow Arrow) for the 2nd & 3rd pairs should have been reversed compared from what GH is showing. My expected numbers are shown in Violet. Could anybody please clarify and confirm this observation.

Upload file

I have already resolved the issue. Every curve is now connected. Thanks.

Nothing to thanks :smiley: Are you recreating the Michael Schumacher Tower from LAVA?

Hello Tim. Yes. What I attempted to recreate was for a given section only. I have not included the lower portion. I generated several floor sections and modelled a simple building structure. Perhaps, if I will have some more extra free time I will add the cladding design later on. Cheers.