How to change font size of multiple panels in batch?

When I open some gh files on a 4k monitor, the font size of the context in panels are too big.
Is there any way to change font size in batch?
Thanks.

@netsonicyxf I posted this in response over here How to set the GH Panel default font / size? but seems like could help here too: the GH plugin MetaHopper has a tool for that called “Set Panel Properties” that could be a possible solution. It’s got many amazing tools to control gh properties with gh components.

1 Like

Dear experts, sorry to use such an old thread.

I have a quite complex sketch with around one hundred panels. Whereas text size is ok in my laptop, as soon as it is opened in my workstation (which has an ultrawide monitor) the font size becomes much smaller.

Is there a way to configure default panel size for all panels in sketch?

MetaHopper workaround is not good for my huge sketch.

Here’s a GhPython script I use to set panel font sizes (and optionally colors) for all or selected panels in a definition.

set_panel_font.gh (5.6 KB)

-Kevin

4 Likes

Thank you very much. This is a big help as I am working through a LinkedIn Grasshopper class by Chris Reilly and perhaps it is because I am on a mac, but all of the panels have very small font. Now I would very much like to figure out how to have it as a general function so I don’t always have to copy and paste it into every file that has mini panel fonts.