How to build those fillets?

Hi Andre - I think it really helps to line up the points - I do not think you’re getting that bit yet:

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal, thank you. But how can I move points if i after the blend I get the surface with thousand points?

Ah. Don’t blend the trimmed edges. BlendSrf between untrimmed edges with no ‘Interior shapes’ or Loft and then MatchSrf.

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal, its wonderful, thank you, but when I Shrink or Shrink to edge trimmed surface, it cant become truly untrimmed? I cant get 6x6 surface other way as rebuild the complex one, but then I become this messed surface and can`t align it to other surfaces becaus looks like it nonuniform but Makeuniform doesnt hellp and neighbor surfaces (after Shrink to edge) show bad edges

Hi Andre - use
Untrim
UntrimBorder
or
UntrimAll

Also, I would not worry about the point alignment other than getting the edge rows (i.e. un trimmed surface edges) started in the right direction - lined up with each other - the interior points will take care of themselves with MatchSrf, no to ‘closest point’ and yes to ‘match target isocurve direction’
-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal, thank you! So it`s impossible to get simple surface from blending/lofting trimmed and shrinked surfaces?

So here I aligned points and its pretty decent, but I can`t match more than 3 surfaces. I can match either side fillets or vertical fillet and bottomandriifilletsnew.3dm (899.9 KB)

Hi Andre - one more MatchSrf, for Tangency only to the vertical filet, with no ‘match by closest point’ should pull it in. When it is only slightly off like this, a match for tangency is often enough and avoids moving the third row of points.

-Pascal

1 Like