How do i buy now and where have the toolbars gone

Just learnt my evaluation period ran out. Want to buy NOW. All i could find to buy was to send an email - How uncool is that. Sent the email no answer. I have a credit card!

Also where have all my toolbars gone. Are they turned off because the eval period has expired.

Find your local reseller from the main page of the Rhino website… (also there’s a little link “find a reseller” in the lower left corner). Maybe the reseller can help you out…

–Mitch

Appreciate the quick response. I found reseller and emailed. No answer I guess because its weekend. Why cant u allow people to buy online. This is very irregular and annoying. Also has rhino turned all the toobars off because evaluation expired?
Thanks ross

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Date:2014/06/07 18:43 (GMT+12:00)
To: rosspfeffer@live.com
Subject: [McNeel Forum] How do i buy now and where have the toolbars gone

Find your local reseller from the main page of the Rhino website… (also there’s a little link “find a reseller” in the lower left corner). Maybe the reseller can help you out…

–Mitch

Posted by Helvetosaur on 06/07/2014

(Luis Fraguada) #4

I find it tough to believe that the toolbars go because evaluation has expired. Try this:
Menu Tools -> Toolbar Layout -> Restore Defaults Button -> Restart Rhino

I have a lot of students that use the evaluation version and never once have I seen toolbars go away because the evaluation period has expired. I have seen my share of toolbars disapear for whatever other reason, but never for that.

I also agree that McNeel should have purchase options right from the evaluation. While I do like their reseller model (gives users someone to connect with), other users just wish to go ahead and purchase. I have a feeling they are working on this kind of thing though. We’ll see.

If you are a student (or work for a school) you can buy Rhino for the educational price. My favorite place to shop is novedge and they they have it for only $138. All you need to do is scan an ID and you’re approved. Amazing but true.

thanks for the suggestion but I am not a student