How access UserDictionary in Python?

@dharman, thank you, glad you like the diagrams.

Regarding the graphical notation of UML, it’s defined by OMG Object Management Group, so I’m afraid it would defy its purpose to try to make it look more like the Grasshopper components.

If you look at page 64+fwd in the following ~800 page specification (UML 2.5) you’ll find that the graphical notation is strictly defined( UML 2.5 )

But never mind this massive 800 page document. Class diagrams for practical use in professional software doesn’t take much more than the graphical notation in the last diagram above and with that you can do like 90% of what you normally do with UML diagrams, even producing directly executable models.

FREE UML EXECUTION TOOL*
One of the most advanced and reliable UML model execution platforms out there is the MDriven Designer (free for up to 50 classes), which can be extended to support database generation (Object Relational Mapping) and C# code generation on the .NET platform (integrating with Visual Studio). This technology is based on the classic industrial strength Bold/ECO Architecture which was included in the “full” version of Delphi Architect before Borland/CodeGear (now Embarcadero) dropped the .NET support for the Delphi product.

// Rolf

[*] (I’m not affiliated with CapableObjects in any way, but I’ve used this technology extensively in the past for large commercial projects. Rock solid stuff)