Hops - version 0.11.0 available

Since I get no responses to my questions or my offers to assist/help, I’m asking again:

• When can we expect an update to ghhops-server fixing the handling of DataTrees? I have already made a suggestion how to fix this, also in the form of an issue.
    A corresponding PR including examples for testing and a verification screenshot is here
  • Lot’s of datatypes in params.py are still missing. When can we expect an update to that? Will it be less than in a year?
    A corresponding PR including examples for testing and a verification screenshot is here
  • We are actively developing tools that use the ghhops-server functionality. I am aware that Hops is in a very early state but still I’m starting to get really annoyed by the fact that developers don’t seem to respond to questions/requests/offers to help. If there is too much to do, why don’t you let people in the community contribute through pull requests??
  • If this is all not possible for some reason whatsoever, can you please at least give a sound reason why development on ghhops-server has basically come to a halt since 12 months and when we can expect it to go on?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes