I haven’t had a chance to test your script yet, but I think I may know what the issue might be. When you log into your VM as RhinoComputeUser and go to the Grasshopper preferences dialog… what do you have set as your Hops URL? Your URL section needs to use the URL for your main server (ie. what you would use if you’re trying to send a definition to your VM from a remote machine). For example, if you normally would put the URL in as http://52.168.38.105:80/, then you need to use that same URL in the Hops preferences section when you’re logged in as RhinoComputeUser. You also need to supply the same API Key (again in the Hops preferences section) that you are using on your VM. Lastly, all paths to nested definitions need to be full paths and exist. If you’re using a URL as your path, then you should be fine because it can pull this from any instance… But, if you’re using a local path from your remote machine, the same path needs to be accessible from the VM. There’s a more thorough breakdown of this issue which you can read about here. Anyway, if you check those three things, then I’m hopeful that we can get this working for you.